Project Office Assistant (Part time)
To be successful in this role you must have strong administrative skills and ability to grasp difficult concepts and assimilate complex environments. You will have exceptional planning and organising capabilities with the demonstrable ability to investigate and resolve issues. In addition, you will have:
- A flexible approach and a strong focus on task completion.
- Strong communication skills at varying levels across multiple countries and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision and be able to identify and prioritise work.
- Good IT skills specifically in the areas of MS Office (including advanced Excel, word and PPT)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills. […more]