PAYROLL OFFICER | CASTLE DONINGTON | PERM| £25,000 – £30,000
I am working in partnership with a growing company that are continuing to go from strength to strength. They are looking to recruit a Payroll Assistant for their head office. The role will involve all aspects of their UK Payroll, owning the effective delivery of the payroll operation and all associated reporting and statutory obligations.
- They are looking for a skilled professional with payroll expertise, or someone who has a real desire to perform payroll duties. Ownership includes all elements of payroll; from inputting data, audit, processing, HMRC submission and notifications, payroll reconciliation and BACS processing
- Process monthly and weekly payroll on the payroll system to set deadlines, including additions, deductions, pension auto enrolment, PAYE, reports, payslips, P45s, P46s etc.
- Take responsibility for prompt payroll related correspondence with employees and managers, both verbally and in writing, liaising with HR as necessary and providing copies of letters for personnel files
- Ensure the correct calculation and processing of statutory payments such as SSP, SMP, SPP and all other statutory payments that may arise
- Conduct monitoring to ensure compliance with National Minimum Wage regulations, reporting to the HR department as necessary
- Liaise with all departments to ensure accuracy of payroll information, following up and resolving queries
- Carry out checks and controls with HR data and payroll system to ensure accuracy of payroll data […More]