Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager – Oxford – Up to £35k + Benefits
We are currently looking for a ambitious Junior Project Manager to join a growing team working at an innovative Software House based in Oxford.
This company create custom software and work on a variety of innovative projects for health, sciences, engineering and social care.
This person will work closely with an experienced development team to deliver valuable software. The projects vary in size and complexity so this person will need to be flexible to adapt their methods to suit project budget and client need.
Please note: this role is likely to involve management of healthcare software development projects which must comply to FDA or CE standards.
· Client facing experience, including working with client on a project basis
· Agile project management methods / Prince2 project management experience
· Good at relationship building – with both colleagues and clients
· Interest and enthusiasm for innovative technology
· Ideal to have Software-as-a-Medical-Device (SaMD) experience, or a willingness to learn this area
· 2:1 Degree or above, or experience in a relevant area […More]